Thanks Johan, it's working fine. Once I have better results I'll share them with all of you.

Cheers,

Offray

On 16/01/16 14:00, Johan Fabry wrote:
Well that’s actually much easier. :-) What you need to do is to use the
presentationClass:startOn: API method.

| ui |
ui := GlamourPresentationModel new.
ui presentationClass: GTPlayground startOn: (GTPlayPage new saveContent: '42').
ui openWithSpec

I just realized that this was not clear from the examples in the class comment.
I have updated the class comment to reflect this.

I hope this resolves all your issues!

On Jan 16, 2016, at 14:24, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <off...@riseup.net>