Hi Doru,

I think most people understand the great value of moldable tools. Maybe not all
will use moldability but is a big plus to have. So, keep pushing!

I just think we miss time to make the GT Debugger dealt view  as productive as
the spec debugger. There are users that do not use shortcuts (at least for
debugger) and in this case, the over use of the mouse to reach step buttons is
killing the productivity.
To me, this issue could be addressed easily but could take time to implement in
a generic / moldable way.

I agree with Gabriel that buttons act on the stack (in fact also, on the source
code pane that represents the AST) but what we mainly look at is the source
code. Maybe buttons could be moved to the source code pane?

I also have another suggestion: I very often have a debugger window with a lot
of variables not visible by default : only 4 visible, need to scroll. Couldn’t
we split the variable pane in 2 part to display more variables? To open the
inspector, you could either use the second column or open a third one. WDYT?

Cheers,
Christophe