That looks really great ! It solves the practical problem and, for me, also
addresses the conceptual issues that Doru has.

Doru, what do you think of this solution? The buttons are still connected to
the stack, they are just below the stack instead of on top.

I also don’t see why a ‘Stack’ label is necessary, so it makes sense to me to
remove it to gain some space.

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile