Hi,

I explored to use the Linux inotify API using UFFI. The
inotify_init/inotify_init1 routine will me a Unix filedescriptor and I would
like to

        a.) monitor it for being readable
        b.) read from it with a stream

For a.) I have found the AioEventHandler and think I will be able to call
>>#descriptor: directly and then can use it (still figuring out the API,
probably just wait for the >>#changed: call).

For b.) I thought I could use AttachableFileStream but that required a "fileId"
but not a filedescriptor. Is there a way I can read from my fd using the
standard stream API (otherwise I can try to use UFFI for read)

regards
        holger