Hi,

as Pharo6 is around the corner I have moved my CI build from tracking Pharo5 to
Pharo6 but I run into a problem. Either if $HOME is not set at all or $HOME
points to a wrong directory I run into the error below.

As this is a server application and I run multiple VMs with the same image and
there is no home directory I would prefer that no information is persisted at
all. Can this be done? Have there been any changes in Pharo6 in regard to this?

It also seems to change from Fuel->Ston for the identifier? Is this intended?

holger

HOME=/home/blabla ./vm/pharo --nodisplay My.image eval --save
'(NonInteractiveTranscript onFileNamed: #stdout)' install
PrimitiveFailed: primitive #createDirectory: in UnixStore failed
UnixStore(Object)>>primitiveFailed:
UnixStore(Object)>>primitiveFailed
UnixStore(DiskStore)>>createDirectory:
UnixStore(FileSystemStore)>>ensureCreateDirectory:
UnixStore(FileSystemStore)>>ensureCreateDirectory:
UnixStore(FileSystemStore)>>ensureCreateDirectory:
FileSystem>>ensureCreateDirectory:
FileReference>>ensureCreateDirectory
FileLocator(AbstractFileReference)>>ensureCreateDirectory
GlobalIdentifierFuelPersistence(GlobalIdentifierPersistence)>>ensureDirectory
GlobalIdentifierFuelPersistence(GlobalIdentifierPersistence)>>save:
GlobalIdentifierFuelPersistence(GlobalIdentifierPersistence)>>load:
GlobalIdentifierFuelPersistence(GlobalIdentifierPersistence)>>ensure:
GlobalIdentifierStonPersistence(GlobalIdentifierPersistence)>>ensure:
GlobalIdentifier>>ensure
GlobalIdentifier class>>initializeUniqueInstance
GlobalIdentifier class>>uniqueInstance
SystemSettingsPersistence class>>resumeSystemSettings
[ :persistence | persistence resumeSystemSettings ] in
PharoCommandLineHandler>>runPreferences in Block: [ :persistence | persistence
resumeSystemSettings ...etc...
BlockClosure>>cull:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifPresent:
SmalltalkImage>>at:ifPresent:
PharoCommandLineHandler>>runPreferences
PharoCommandLineHandler>>activate
PharoCommandLineHandler class(CommandLineHandler class)>>activateWith:
[ super activateWith: aCommandLine ] in PharoCommandLineHandler
class>>activateWith: in Block: [ super activateWith: aCommandLine ]
NonInteractiveUIManager(UIManager)>>defer:
PharoCommandLineHandler class>>activateWith:
[ aCommandLinehandler activateWith: commandLine ] in
BasicCommandLineHandler>>activateSubCommand: in Block: [ aCommandLinehandler
activateWith: commandLine ]
BlockClosure>>on:do: