Of course, I/we recognise and appreciate all the work that's gone into docs in
pillar - but I think it should be reasonably straightforward to write a
converter as it is pretty closely related from what I have seen.

So I don't make the suggestion flippantly, and would want to help write a
converter and get us to a common ground where we can differentiate on the
aspects where we can excel.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone