> On 17. Aug 2017, at 19:37, Denis Kudriashov <dionisi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey!

> Yes.
>
> Also simple solution can be to override compiler of problem classes to return
> old compiler.
>
> I know it is better to rewrite code but it can be not simple task when there
> are a lot of ffi-methods.

I ran into this problem with the wonderful (as it had a SHA256 implementation)
NaCl bindings.

Pharo5:
 * RBParser still has the currentScope variable and can import it
 * Syntax highlighting ends in an exception (which I disabled)

Pharo6:
 * RBParser doesn't have currentScope anymore so I patched it out
 * Syntax highlighting seems to work fine

@Esteban: Would you accept a change to the FFI-Pharo5Compat to not use the
currentScope variable/reduce error checking? Or would you accept it in a
FFI-Pharo6Compat package?

I think it would help to be able to load the Nacl code in Pharo6 and then fix
it?

what do you think?

        holger