On 8/17/17, bdurin <bruno.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Bruno

> Hi,
>

> In Pharo 6 it
> fails early with a nice syntax error but it still prevents me from getting
> the code into Pharo. ZeroMQ are just bindings that I can easily rewrite.

Good to know that you can easily rewrite the bindings.

In this case I suggest you load the ZeroMQ  [1] into the last Pharo
version which supports both variants. Good to have several Pharo
installations available for such purposes. They normally 'live' in a
subdirectory.

Fix it the Pharo version which easily supports it and save the mcz file.

Then load it into Pharo 6.

And learn how to submit it to the Pharo 6.0 catalog repository.

The whole process is not a big deal. Your contribution to upgrade the
library is welcome!

Regards
Hannes

[1] http://zeromq.org/