Dimitris,

I understand your practical reasons to have Markdown over Pillar and in
fact I have advocated several of them. As I have said, Markdown ubiquity
for complete documentation workflows (including complete books) is
similar to git ubiquity for code. Despite having other personal
preferences in markup and DVCS, I think is strategic to give them
support in Pharo, without precluding any work on our own tools
(Monticello, Metacello, Pillar, etc.).

I'll try to make some experiments with integration of Documenter in
Grafoscopio and Markdown. They'll advance slowly, because time
constrains now that I'm trying to finish my thesis, but once a week I'll
try to show advancements and make questions.

Cheers,

Offray