Interestingly, I'm getting a fair amount of pushback on this. Personally, I
think it would be very helpful to have a live (updatable, so as to keep it
current) reference page for the class library, something that developers can
easily look up what they need. After all, most of the power of Pharo comes
from the class library and we need to make it as accessible as possible to
less experienced Pharoers (i.e., beginners).

Exploring the class library through the System Browser is very inefficient.
This is further exacerbated by the fact that many classes and methods are
simply not well-documented (containing a cursory remark which is just barely
useful).

I realize that creating a live reference page is not easy to do. In fact,
it's a lot of work. But the absence of such a page is a real obstacle to
Pharo acceptance.

horrido wrote