Ah and my static website was built with Pillar and Bootstrap, using
bootstrap templates was easy because Pillar supports mustache that makes
html manipulation much easier

http://www.kilon-alios.com

Pillar of course is not made for generating websites but it’s an awesome
Pharo library that allows for great degree of freedom so I thought , why
not ?