Another way of promoting Pharo is copying its advantages to other
languages. The ideal way is for people to get straight to Pharo and fall in
love with it. But sometimes this may be possible for several reasons. The
most usual being that people simple are not in the mood of learning a new
language unless they have to. As the saying goes "People love progress ,
its just that they equally hate change"

Introducing similar features to another language, like I did with
introducing live coding enviroment to Python with direct reference back to
Pharo is a very good way to promote the language. Just because you cannot
code in Pharo at your work does not mean you cannot code the Pharo way.
Just put a huge tag in your documentation, comments and anywhere you
mention your code "inspired by Pharo ( https://pharo.org)" and you will get
their attention whether they like the idea of learning a new language or
not.

Its like watching an ad, using sex, humour and even unrelated stuff to grab
your attention to a product. The idea here is to get the attention, once
you do that, the rest follows.

A huge problem with Smalltalk in general is that even though every
language, enviroment, tool, IDE has been copying it , it is rarely
mentioned. If it did , I have no doubt it would have been masively more
popular than it is right now.