I would say that is an entirely different question. If a test isn't stable,
you have a completely different scenario from a test that interrupts
execution and is resumed.

On Nov 14, 2017 20:45, "Stephan Eggermont" <step...@stack.nl> wrote:

Op 15-11-2017 om 01:49 schreef Sean P. DeNigris:

Again, it seems that just automatically rerunning the test immediately after
> a human-manipulated run and setting the color based on that second run
> addresses all points on both sides, no?

How many times do you want to restart execution? I have writen enough code
where running it twice was not enough to get to green :)

Stephan