> Ben Coman wrote
> > Or it could go to Amber, half-way between green & red to mean probably
> > correct.
>
> Ha ha.
>
> Again, it seems that just automatically rerunning the test immediately
> after
> a human-manipulated run and setting the color based on that second run
> addresses all points on both sides, no?

Except that sometimes we are debugging slow test and running it second time
automatically after "proceed" can be not appropriate.
We are talking about single test run. If user have any doubts about result
It is his responsibility to rerun the test. User knows what he is doing
when he debug and fix the test. No intelligence is required here.

And anyway current fix just provides consistent behaviour to debugging from
explicit breakpoint/halt. In that case the result was always in sync with
debug session.