I liked it. Actually I thought it was Richard's most balanced piece to date
- except the poke in the cl paragraph.  Something softer like "Pharo might
not be right for you, but its worth taking a look at"  would be better.

And for spreading the word, perhaps controversy is better than being
ignored - hard to know though.
Duty calls... https://xkcd.com/386/

btw, in the linked study interesting to see that Excel has even better
function point efficiency than Smalltalk - which reminds me, Excel provides
a workable "Image" analogy. The data shares the same file as the code.

cheers -ben