Hi,

Richard I think that there is possibility to create a more constructive
conversation while promoting Pharo. Ben Coman has give his balanced view
pairing constructive criticism with advice, Sven and Andrew have given
some post examples, written by them, that help to give better coverage
to Smalltalk and Pharo, while providing technical or factual accuracy. I
don't think this needs to be a fight over style. Having a community that
reads and criticize you is important and while you can keep your style
and work, you could also see if some of those critics and advice can
help you to improve as a writer. I'm not a native English speaker and
having constant Ben's advice, proof reading and encouragement, for
example, has been pretty worthy. I try to improve from the feedback I
get from this (generally) supportive community.

What is the point of writing, reading and talking then, if we're not
willing to change?

Cheers,

Offray