Hi Christophe - you are right, I did contribute many years ago (I found the Mcz
field on my disk when I just checked now) - but I’ll be darned If I can
remember how it works (I have to confess, I never really got on with Metacello
and slices).

Do I simply take my latest .mcz file in my local directory and somehow apply it
to the sthub repo (sorry if this is obvious to you - but I’ve plain forgotten
how its done).

It would be good to get it into GitHub - it certainly seems to work pretty well
now for most things, and it makes contributing so much easier.

Tim