Done - sorry, I wasn’t clear on how best to tie it all together. I think its
more obvious when we get it all onto GitHub - but for now this can work too.

Thanks for resurrecting the project a while back - I know its had a bit of
flack lately, but that more the complexity of multiple OS environments, and
trying to get some more contributors to help.

Ironically its quite nicely structured code - although it could do with a few
more tests - so maybe thats one to double up on.

Tim