Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely
commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and
I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes
against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall
something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?

I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub
do I?

Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage
these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track

Tim