Yeah, I agree, what I say or do outside the Pharo channels is completely my
business. this 'code' has no place here. Hell, Richard Stallman got
deprived out of his LIFE'S WORK over a technical definition of what
constitutes statutory rape, which is silly.

Please remove this nonsense out of the pharo community, it has no place
here.