Hi,

On 21/09/19 11:38 p. m., Jerry Kott wrote:
> The point here is: as a community, Pharo (and other Smalltalk groups)
> has a lot of work to do. Code of Conduct is an unnecessary and
> wasteful distraction. In the meantime, I see no discussions here about
> how are we going to address the world-wide crisis of Privacy Erosion,
> or how to establish ethical coding best practices. How can we ensure
> that information collected as a result of our work remains
> confidential and secure where needed, and is used ethically for the
> betterment of the planet and the human race?
>
> [...]
>
> Happy Autumnal Equinox, everyone!

The discussion so far shows that CoC is not a distraction to many and
the ones who think so, should be leading by not being distracted with
long threads and emails, and also showing how to start and continue the
discussions and projects on the topics they care about here and in the
repositories. I, for example, have a concern about data and privacy and
the way it influences our vision and shape of the world. Maybe we can
share some interest and projects on that front.

Here, we don't have proper seasons, but I wish everyone interesting and
insightful times where ever you are.

Cheers,

Offray