Hi,

This is indeed a noisy change. That's the reason it was a change we were holding back during years, but at a point we needed to do it (there is a spec for tonel format we made together with Gemstone people and at a point, we needed to go to the agreed definition.

So, yes... this will cause annoying moments until all projects are migrated. My recommendation is to make a PR with the new format and work from there.

Esteban

ps: there will be still some noise, next year, since we need to clean up a bit around... I am sorry in advance.