Hey Cyril - before I raise a bug, I've tried running that script on
CodeParadise and first off, its missing a declaration for respository (although
I think you can execute and get away with it).

I also hit an error that it assume that every package of your project is loaded
- so it probably needs a comment caveat to explain that you shoujld have loaded
every project before running it (or we correct the internal code that makes
that assumption).

But having run it - I'm a bit confused what should happen? I was expecting
dirty projects that I would then commit (having made a branch to submit a PR
on) - however no packages appear dirty and so there is nothing to commit? I
guess I'm a bit confused what  #forInternalStoreFileOut: on: does ? Is it
writing something out to disk - and if so, what do we do with that in pharo -
or are we expected to do something on the terminal? If so - the instructions
don't make that very clear?

To be honest I was expecting something that caused something that cause a
comment change that would cause every package to force a commit in the iceberg
browser?

Can you clarify a bit more please?

Tim