I would much rather have a professionally restored machine that looks and
runs great, than an all original fixer upper.  Both my Opera and Vic6 are
restored machines, and look just gorgeous, and run so nice.  Sometimes you
have to restore something.  I would much rather have a restored Rembrandt,
then one with a huge hole in it.