My response as to how does he know it's factory was tongue in cheek. When I
hear stuff like that or only 3 know to exist I always ask or think who told
you that. I remember hearing only three of these phongraphs exist. I smiled
and thought well I have one, that makes 4. I didn't say it tho'
Mike
Oldcranky