David,
I went back and check with the Columbia Phonograph Companion Vol. 1, and you
are very right.  There was more than one attachmemt made to work. on different
machines.
Oops, Thank you for correcting me.  I should have double checked my facts
before talking out of foggy memory and scatchy mental pictues.  Still I would
love to find a BE 2/4 minute attachment.  I wander if the other attachment for
the BK might work on my Columbia Oxford, it was based on the BK but my Oxford
Machinehad has the bedplate and gearing all look to be identical to the BK.
The Oxford case is plain with trim around bedplate and base of machine. It is
correct to be without decals of any kind other than the double pinsripe on the
Japaned black lacker bedplate.  Information passed on to me by Tim Fabrizio
about the interesting fact that they did not decal the case at all, just plane
oak.  The tone arm conmected to the horn support is painted glossy black to
match the backmount and bedplate, the elbow connecting to the reproducer and
the slide tube are nickeled.  The slide tube just turns under and connects to
the elbow unlike the BKT
 that has a "U" Tube at the end of the slide.  I have a really nice larger
Columbia Black Petals Horn with raised accents aound each petal and there this
is a double yellow rose decal on each of the petals too.  I really like the way
it looks with the black parts of the machine.

I will attach a photo with this posting so you can see the machine.  I am quite
proud of it as I am sure you can tell. But not as proud as my mahogany Triumph
and Home model A long case.
Any ways David,  I would like to say thanks for correcting me, I have learned
many things from the post that have been made here.
Kenneth Keeton

PS:The Picture of my Oxford Cylinder Phonograph is as an Attachment within this
post.