Hi Ken,Yes, you can play 2 minute cylinders with an H stylus. However, that
being said, I am not a big fan of playing wax cylinders. I don't particularly
like the brittleness of the original wax and hate it when one breaks... also, I
like the music on the Blue Amberols and Indestructibles better, so that is what
I collect. Everybody has a different idea about this, but I have a friend who
just paid a large sum for a 2 min 6" Columbia cylinder at Union and when he got
home it fell out of the box and shattered :( Curt