Thumbnails should be updated immediately after masking. I've seen thumbs with unmasked license plates which were in full size already masked.
Hitting enter at the (by default selected) value-field should close the mask-window > enhanced usability (one click less). Want to be able to start drawing a mask in an just created mask. Is it really necessary to have to wait until all marks at the images are processed (or whatever happens there) before new images are delivered to get moderated? Sometimes this lasts quite some moments. Counter: You can moderate #$ pictures - decreasing in count as one moderates. A nice-2-have would be a counter "you have moderated #$ pictures". At the moment after moderating ~half a hundred images I see the same count of pictures as I did at start. Two or three days after I started uploading images there is still the message: "You have no photos available for moderation." At the moment, there should be 1737 photographs from me. In Opera http://openstreetview.org/moderate doesn't work anymore. At tagging area "delete" does not delete the mark. Regards malenki _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
