Yay feedback ;-) On 25 Sep 2009, at 16:55, malenki wrote:
> Thumbnails should be updated immediately after masking. I've seen > thumbs with unmasked license plates which were in full size already > masked. What's supposed to happen currently is that when you click "Save", the image gets regenerated and any time you look at it you see the updated version, I don't think that's currently happening though. The process could also be improved. > > Hitting enter at the (by default selected) value-field should close > the > mask-window > enhanced usability (one click less). Currently hitting enter there saves the tag, perhaps if you hit enter and the value is blank it should close the window? > > Want to be able to start drawing a mask in an just created mask. Not sure what you mean by this one. > > Is it really necessary to have to wait until all marks at the images > are > processed (or whatever happens there) before new images are > delivered to > get moderated? Sometimes this lasts quite some moments. In theory, no. > > Counter: You can moderate #$ pictures - decreasing in count as one > moderates. A nice-2-have would be a counter "you have moderated > #$ pictures". At the moment after moderating ~half a hundred images I > see the same count of pictures as I did at start. Aye, definite issues here. > > Two or three days after I started uploading images there is still the > message: "You have no photos available for moderation." > At the moment, there should be 1737 photographs from me. > When you FTP files up you still have to tell the system that the files are there, this is to make sure you've finished your upload. Head back over to the FTP page and it'll show you the directories and allow you to process them. At the moment this seems to take a very long amount of time to do, which is a bit strange as it's just creating a single DB record and moving a file each time, and even 1500 files shouldn't take long to move on the same filesystem. I have an idea why this might be so you should probably wait until tomorrow before trying to process a large number of images as I'll try to fix this in the morning (UK). > In Opera http://openstreetview.org/moderate doesn't work anymore. Haven't tried Opera, I'll have a go over the weekend. > > At tagging area "delete" does not delete the mark. It won't delete it until you save the image (you can save it to see the difference, so long as you don't mark it as safe). Just a quick response, realise there's various bugs and hopefully I'll get chance to take a look over the weekend. John _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
