Am Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:16:04 +0100 schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>:
> Yay feedback ;-) Hope it's not becoming too much soon :P > On 25 Sep 2009, at 16:55, malenki wrote: > > Hitting enter at the (by default selected) value-field should > > close the > > mask-window > enhanced usability (one click less). > Currently hitting enter there saves the tag, perhaps if you hit > enter and the value is blank it should close the window? Thats what I want to suggest. > > Want to be able to start drawing a mask in an just created mask. > Not sure what you mean by this one. E.g. when I want to mask a person but one single mask woulf be to big, I would of course make two smaller masks. Now I am able to begin to draw the new mask outside the old mask, but when I want start to draw the second mask at the black of the prvious mask this is impossible though sometimes it would be the most convenient way. > > Is it really necessary to have to wait until all marks at the > > images are > > processed (or whatever happens there) before new images are > > delivered to > > get moderated? Sometimes this lasts quite some moments. > > In theory, no. So..? > > Two or three days after I started uploading images there is still > > the message: "You have no photos available for moderation." > > At the moment, there should be 1737 photographs from me. > > > When you FTP files up you still have to tell the system that the > files are there, this is to make sure you've finished your upload. > Head back over to the FTP page and it'll show you the directories and > allow you to process them. K, didn't know that. If this is supposed to stay this way it should be added to documentation to prevent irritations. > > In Opera http://openstreetview.org/moderate doesn't work anymore. > Haven't tried Opera, I'll have a go over the weekend. > > > > At tagging area "delete" does not delete the mark. > It won't delete it until you save the image (you can save it to see > the difference, so long as you don't mark it as safe). Not so good. If one just makes a typo, deletes it (and sees the mask remaining) he just could enter the right value and go ahead if he doesn't take a closer look (and sees that no coordinates of the mask are saved). > Just a quick response, realise there's various bugs and hopefully > I'll get chance to take a look over the weekend. Hope so, too :) Regards malenki _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
