Why mask out the whole person. Masking a face would surfice in protecting identities.
If I get a chance I will sit down and write out my constuctive critisms. I might not sumbit images myself but I am willing to help with the moderation. Jack Stringer On Sep 25, 2009 11:01 PM, "malenki" <[email protected]> wrote: Am Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:16:04 +0100 schrieb John McKerrell < [email protected]>: > Yay feedback ;-) ... > On 25 Sep 2009, at 16:55, malenki wrote: > > Hitting enter at the (by default selected) value-field should > > close the > > mask-window > en... Thats what I want to suggest. > > Want to be able to start drawing a mask in an just created mask. > Not sure what you mean by thi... E.g. when I want to mask a person but one single mask woulf be to big, I would of course make two sm... > > Is it really necessary to have to wait until all marks at the > > images are > > processed (or w... So..? > > Two or three days after I started uploading images there is still > > the message: "You have no... K, didn't know that. If this is supposed to stay this way it should be added to documentation to pre... > > In Opera http://openstreetview.org/moderate doesn't work anymore. > Haven't tried Opera, I'll ha... Not so good. If one just makes a typo, deletes it (and sees the mask remaining) he just could enter... > Just a quick response, realise there's various bugs and hopefully > I'll get chance to take a look... Hope so, too :) Regards malenki _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
_______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
