On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Sascha Schumann wrote:

>     No new features please.  RCs are purely intended for cutting
>     down the number of bugs.

NP. I just realized that it would be nice to have Universe included in
PHP 4.0.7...  but I know it's a little late now... :-/

-\- David Eriksson -/-

"An expert in a particular computer language is really an expert
in the work-arounds necessary to use this language to perform
useful work." - Richard B. Johnson