On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 10:05:24PM +0200, Stig Venaas wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 06:13:54PM +0300, Zeev Suraski wrote:
> > Does anybody still have anything pending for RC3?
>
> There seems to be a serious LDAP bug. For instance the following
> simple script crashes (you should be able to test it):

I never got any feedback on this, what is the right procedure? Do I
ask you Zeev or anyone else if this can be done, or am I supposed
myself to commit changes with the right tag? At least I think this
fix is important, would be nice to get some confirmation that it
gets in, or reasons for not doing it.

Stig