On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 02:04:27AM +0200, Zeev Suraski wrote:
> Finally, it's out.
> www.php.net/~zeev/php-4.0.7RC3.tar.gz

I see that my LDAP fix didn't make it. Can someone please explain
how this works? I can't see any tags for ldap.c since May but
ldap.c in RC3 is 1.94, I would like 1.96 to be in the release.

Could someone other than me please test LDAP in RC3 and also
try with ldap.c 1.96? As said earlier I can easily make things
crash with 1.94, 1.96 should fix it with no side effects. It
would still be good if people tested it though.

Stig