"Devon O'Dell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> Maybe, but then we're assuming Apache ;)

.phps does not work on IIS

Maybe it should be an INI option, but the default should be off (for
backward compatability). I totally agree that this would kick ass (sorry) in
help channels where i personally hate asking "So whats line 20?"

The feature should be implemented in PHP, but not active by default.
It should be controlled by php.ini and this value should be overwrited by
the optional parameter in the functions.. how's that?

The only reason for even using php.ini for this, is because of phps
--
* Tom Sommer
* http://www.tsn.dk | webmaster(a)tsn.dk