At 08:34 9-10-2002, Derick Rethans wrote:

>For once I agree with yasuo here :) phpinfo() doesn't need to look
>pretty, it's for _debug_ output.

Which means it needs to be as clear as possible. Formatting it for readibility
is a plus - you don't want output that's hard to read, as you're already
debugging.

But if this breaks stuff for a certain charset/encoding/fontspec
combination, than
it should be removed, for the very same reason, as it's not readable.

[ I just wish, W3C and browser vendors would get on the same page for once,
sigh ]

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

Webmaster IDG.nl
Melvyn Sopacua