Derick Rethans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote... :

> On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, John Coggeshall wrote:

> > Again, what about IIS, etc?
>
> Who cares?  :) It really would be much better if some person who thinks
> IIS rulez fixes the ISAPI module. If that doesn't work correctly nobody
> should use it at all.

Never used IIS in my entire life, but I would be scared shall PHP start loosing
its IIS support letting .NET and Java more space on Win32 systems.

I am sure there are cases when IIS is prefered to Apache on MS servers
and when MS is prefered for certain production architectures and these
architectures are prefer by certain brains.

Don't ask me why - I hate that myself, but we should not ignore if want
to be competitive.

--
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]