"Andrei Zmievski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I am actually in favor of CLI executable being 'php'. If it's a problem
> on Windows, then we could possibly compromise and have the CGI version
> being called php.exe, but I think that it's important we keep it 'php'
> on UNIX.

reconfiguring iis to point to a new cgi is not a simple search&replace as it
is for other webservers, thus reconfiguring a site with many virtual
webservers can be a horrible task. anyways the administrator is free to
rename it back to php.exe, but in no case i would name both, the cli and the
cgi, php.exe, that will cause lots of confusion imho.

harald

> * Change is the only constant. *
what will acceleration be in that context then ?