At 13:30 25.01.2003, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
Sascha Schumann wrote:
> The question here is whether it's worthwhile to optimize for
> the case where you have 30+ includes per page.  Is it that
> common?

  I think this is very common, for example with OOP applications that
  usually have one file per class.

And haven't i read about a feature called "__autoload" that would make
thinks worse.

Another example: I have an application which consists of multiple modules.
Every module has its own directory and you configure every module beeing
present or not in a database and then there are include files...For example
the search page reads "search.inc" of ever module to know how to search
that modules data... way much includes.

marcus