On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 2:01:09 PM UTC-5, Michael Cullum wrote:

> Without further comment, the TL;DR of FIG 3.0: http://bit.ly/fig-3-0

If I am reading this correctly, the Editor and Sponsor of a PSR would
both have to be members of FIG? And then also find 3 other "random"
people to form a 5 person working group? Doesn't that imply that
non-members would be at a distinct disadvantage to create and propose
ideas to FIG? PSR-15 and PSR-17 would be nowhere if FIG 3.0 had been
in place when they were initiated.

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Paul Jones <pmjone...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let it be free of the history and accomplishments (and baggage) of the FIG,
> and build a following of its own through its own new accomplishments.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
--
Woody Gilk
http://about.me/shadowhand