On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Adam Culp <thegeeky...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Please self-throttle a bit. It seems you are over-communicating/defending
> rather than allowing members to flesh this out.
>
> Perhaps a topic for a different thread, but I'm becoming increasingly
> concerned about the direction I see things going. Not to be alarmist, but I
> feel I should speak up. I am seeing more and more posts where Secretaries
> (namely Michael) are increasingly playing a much more active role in
> decisions and direction through their communication. Additionally, in the
> TL;DR (topic of this thread) it states the Secretaries will be doing
> "exactly same as present", which by it's definition is vague. I think
> current activity, as well as these posts, by secretaries, is already
> bordering on being "too much". Please be cautious of "cheering" versus
> aiding members understanding of issues at hand.

I will second this point, and add I am seeing the secretaries roles
becoming more Authoritative instead of Assistive. I want us, as a group, to
make sure that it's always the latter case.

I also want to say thank you to Michael for putting together the TLDR and
the diagrams that I requested for FIG 3.0