From: jeremy brand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2001 2:20 PM
To: Cal Evans
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] load balancing with php/apache?

We have a centralized DB server.  Sessions are handled by us, the
programmers, not the cluster.

Jeremy

Jeremy Brand :: Sr. Software Engineer :: 408-245-9058 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.JeremyBrand.com/Jeremy/Brand/Jeremy_Brand.html for more
Get your own Free, Private email at http://www.smackdown.com/
   "<body>"   -- Quoted from Yahoo! homepage, http://www.yahoo.com