On Thursday 03 April 2003 08:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I think this list is a product of its own behavior.  Some people do get mad
> because of "dumb" or simple questions.  We breed those questions though
> because instead of people explaining to the OP how to FIND the answers, we
> just type out the code for them.

Another thing which is annoying is people quoting whole paragraphs from the
manual. It's not as if the manual is a holy tome which is only available to
some chosen few. It is freely available online or downloadable in numerous
formats and languages. Just give a quick pointer to whereabouts in the manual
the relevant info can be found and let the questioner go away and look it up.