That's called a welcome message and is standard on nearly all email lists
... although I truly can't remember getting any when I sub'ed to this one
in november.

The standard for most lists is that you get a message telling you what the
list is for, what is allowed, what is not, and how and where to get info
on whatever common OT posts that eventually pop up ...

So I'd agree to this ...

Rene

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:21:24 +0500, Haseeb Iqbal wrote about "Re: [PHP]
chill out" what the universal translator turned into this:

--
Rene Brehmer

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

Come see! My brand new site is now online!
http://www.metalbunny.net