From: Jason k Larson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:15 AM
To: Dave Alger
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Sessions

You need to make sure that when you are being directed to the other
pages that the session
name and session id are being passed.  Check session.use_trans_sid in
the sessions section
of phpinfo().  The session name and id are available globally after a
session has been
started as the constant SID.  If you are posting form data, make sure
there is an input
for the session name with a value of the session id, etc.

Hope that helps.

- --
Jason k Larson

- --