Hello,

This is a reply to an e-mail that you wrote on Thu, 31 Jul 2003 at
13:38, lines prefixed by '>' were originally written by you.
> Greetinx,
> I'm a newbie and wondering which PHP script or CGI in C/C++
generally
> can
> run/respond faster via http from the same server doing the same
tasks.
> I appreciate your comments in advance.

I would expect compiled C/C++ to be faster as there is no need for
the code to be interperated and compiled on each request.  You will
need to do your own benchmarking to see if the difference bothers you
though.

David.

--
phpmachine :: The quick and easy to use service providing you with
professionally developed PHP scripts :: http://www.phpmachine.com/

          Professional Web Development by David Nicholson
                    http://www.djnicholson.com/

    QuizSender.com - How well do your friends actually know you?
                     http://www.quizsender.com/
                    (developed entirely in PHP)