You can install Zend Optimizer from www.zend.com is free but with comercial
license.

Perform some optimizations in your code to not compile the same code in
each request.

Un saludo, Danny

                      John Manko

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Para:     Decapode Azur <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      >                        cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Asunto:   Re: [PHP] PHP or CGI in C/C++

                      01/08/2003 08:45

i did a quick google, and found the following.  hope it helps

http://phpcomplete.com/articles.php?sec=readArticle&id=306
http://www.php-accelerator.co.uk

plus, there is something called PHP bcompiler (byte compiler).

I dont know the details of any of these, but should help.  maybe others
can expand on the details.

- John Manko