Tried this and it returns errors of type:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for mssql_result() in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webpage10\example\utilities\dsp_del_images.php on line 78

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result
resource in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webpage10\example\utilities\dsp_del_images.php on line 79

Warning: Wrong parameter count for mssql_result() in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webpage10\example\utilities\dsp_del_images.php on line 78

Warning: mssql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result
resource in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webpage10\example\utilities\dsp_del_images.php on line 79

Lines 78 and 79 read like this:

$img_numbers = $qryResults("SELECT COUNT(img_id) AS TotalImages FROM images
WHERE category_id = '$row[0]'");
$img_count = $qryResults($img_numbers,0,"TotalImages")

The variables are specified as

$runQuery = 'mssql_query';
$qryResults = 'mssql_result';

Any ideas of why it would be doing this?  Everything works fine when I don't
try to use the variables.

thanks

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]