On Monday 22 Sep 2003 11:35, BENARD Jean-philippe wrote:
> Not a "php-must-have-editors" but useful ones, for example, are phpEd
> and Zend Studio (text completion, functions library, ...). I found that
> Zend Studio is a good one because of internal CVS connexions, work on
> UNIX & Windows systems, Project managements, ... I think it's a good
> choice for a professional use.

Another vote for Zend.  I tend to use vi, but I'm loving the CVS integration
and code completion capabilities of Zend.  Now to get my manager to buy me
the full copy :)  Now, if only I could find out how to tell it that it
doesn't need DB.php in the project, but to reference it as an external
library!  (Where DB.php is the PEAR code.)