>You must either be insane, a genius, or joking.
Some of the most gifted people in the world are all three! Not that I'm
claiming to be one, but yes I'm all three. :-D

> I couldn't imagine writing code without context sensitive highlighting --
there are so many bugs that would be overlooked. - Huh? What's that? Context
hightlighting? Like built-in colorful magic markers? Ehh. Bugs can NEVER go
overlooked as long as PHP's parse-errors are always right there to rub it in that
we fudged up... ;) I swear...all PHP error msgs should end with "....you
loser!" :-D

> And not being able to use M-g to goto aline number?  (I use Emacs)  I'd go
bonkers.
Notepad as well. ctrl+G -- only found out about that a year into
PHP....dammit. coulda really used it when I was learning...beat the hell outta using
the
down arrow and counting in my head!

Hope ya don't think I'm tryin to poke fun Dan. I meant well ;) Quite frankly
I dont think I'd ever learn an "editor", I've used Notepad so long, it's like
an 85 year old man learning how to use a DVD player. ;)